Thursday, 12 February 2015

Writing

I am Arisha,My hair is like a dark shadow, my eyes are like melting chocolate, my skin is like brown wood,my favourite colour is purple like in the dawn. I don't like spicy food because it make's my tongue catch on fire. My hair is a bit short and sometimes it is plaited. I am not good at juggling two balls in one hand. I always prank my sister and I scare her whenever she is going through the door. One time I was trying to push my sister down stairs but instead she moved and I pushed myself down stairs. I play hockey a lot in the summer. My best friend's are maya jhaz Shaiv. My favourite holiday is eid because you get gifts. My goal is to not fight with my sister. I like to watch lots and lots of movies.

1 comment:

  1. Great description Arisha. Don't forget to put the WALT and the success criteria on this post. Ka rawe!

    ReplyDelete