Sunday, 4 September 2016

Bangladesh slide

W.A.L.T research and find information about our country.

In class my group and I have been researching about Bangladesh. We researched about the culture,food,sports,animals and much more.
Here's the slide I made.

Success Criteria - 

Title
Introduction
True and accurate information
Your own words
Pictures
At least 5 sentences per slide
Descriptive language
At least 6 sub titled topics to talk about
Sources of informations
 
Punctuation - Spelling, proof reading and editing






















Feedback: I like your slide
James🎮🎥
Feedforward: put more info in your slide.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, I really liked the way you attempted to use paragraphs. Maybe next time you could add more details about Bangladesh, especially when you know the most information. Ngā Mihi

    ReplyDelete